Today's CS team is composed of 3 customer success directly reporting to the CPO, Axel. Your role would be to take the Head of Customer Success position, managing the team, and soon reporting to the CEO.
🎯 Your goals
The main objective is to take Customer Success to the next level. The Head of Customer Success should grow us:
From 🅰️ We have very happy customers, growing organically, and a team of great full-stack CS, very committed to get successful use of our product by the customers.
To 🅱️ Fully structured Customer Success organization, able to 1/ delight customers beyond our tool, 2/ improve GRR & NRR and 3/ being able to scale the customer success team (increasing headcount, and increasing accounts per CS).
💪 Mission & Responsibilities
- Hit the company GRR & NRR targets.
- Structure the CS team, to handle, in all target customer segments.
- onboarding, as is it currently >50% of the CS job,
- delight (through building a customer community / client club),
- Create a predictable hiring process and hire a bunch of excellent individual contributors.
- Build a predictable training program, for the quick ramp-up of new joiners.
- Introduce new valuable CS methods to the team (such as QBR tactics) and set leading KPIs to improve CS efficiency (like using Metabase, Datadog, ...).
- Maintain a gross margin aligned with the board expectation.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product and Tech departments.
🔍 Experience required
- You are in a management position of ≃10 direct reports.
- At some point of your career, you must have serviced customers at a 2-3M€ ARR SaaS company.
- You successfully serviced ≃30k€ ACV (average contract value) SaaS products.
- You already built a team yourself, and are extremely demanding when it comes to hiring process, training program, coaching & developing CS people.
- You have already managed several complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- You have strong analytical and logical capabilities, and have experience using basic technologies (datatables, API, SQL…).
- When being an individual contributor, you were in the top 20% among your team.
🏁 Hiring Process
- 20' Screen Call
- On-site w/ Antoine, CEO & Axel, CPO
- Case study at home & Debrief with Axel
- Meet the team
- Maika & Nicolas, CS
- Gabrielle, Head of Sales & Simon, Head of Marketing
- Tanguy, cofounder & CTO
Reference calls with also happen, simultaneously.
🤩 Qobra, that's also
- A wonderful team who share common values!
- Attractive Compensation + Stock Options (BSPCE).
- 230 m2 office in the center of Paris (Sentier).
- Apple Computer
- Swile Lunch-vouchers
- Gymlib sports membership with preferential rates.
- Health insurance (Mutuelle)
- Summer offsite in crazy sunny destinations (Mykonos 🇬🇷, Crete 🇬🇷, Sicily 🇮🇹, Malta 🇲🇹) ! ⛱