You will join the team as a 2nd Product Manager, in a 10-person Product-Tech team. Your goal will be to evolve a product used by +5000 users in +60 companies. By joining the product team, your role will not be limited to the conception of new features but also to establish the foundations of a rapidly growing Product team.
In practice, your mission will include:
- Participate in the development and prioritization of the roadmap.
- Contribute to the culture of continuous improvement within the Product-Tech team by proposing and actively leading ideas.
- Promote a data-oriented approach to support prioritization, decision-making, and impact measurement.
- Participate in Sales and Customer Success meetings with prospects and clients.
- Conduct and lead user interviews to understand their problems or needs, both in general and on specific topics.
- Gather insights from various internal teams according to project needs.
- Conduct studies on customer accounts to immerse yourself in use cases and find answers to specific questions.
- Actively monitor Sales Performance and Sales Tooling topics to shape your vision and convictions.
- Write clear and detailed specifications that serve as a central point for alignment and project work.
- Track the progress of project developments over time and support the squad in decision-making.
- Test product features before they are put into production.
- Coordinate communication around project progress and release (customer communication, marketing, internal communication).
🎯 Our team
Our Product-Tech organization is currently composed of about 10 people: 1 CPO, 1 Product Manager, 1 Product Designer, 1 CTO, 2 Tech Leads, and 5 Developers. You will be joining us as the 2nd Product Manager of the team!
We work with a project-based methodology: Priorities are decided with the CPO and CTO, and each project is led by one Product Manager and one Tech Lead.
The Product Manager is responsible for scoping the project and defining its approach, then working with our Product Designer to spec and design the full solution. The Tech Lead is involved in the solution part and is the owner of delivering it with developers from his/her squad. The release of a project is orchestrated by the Product Manager, to make sure it is communicated, adopted, and the initial goal is reached.
Mixed with our main projects, we prioritize small improvements along the way, to ensure the quality of Qobra. Finally, our organization is always looking to get better, so we have rituals and internal projects in place to continuously improve our ways and standards!
- You have >3 years of experience in Product Management, including a significant experience working on a SaaS product.
- You have a strong capacity for logic, abstraction, and solving complex problems.
- You have a good understanding of SaaS culture and a passion for Product.
- You know how to use data to answer questions, set objectives, prioritize, and measure your success.
- You can effectively communicate with each department (Tech, Sales, Design) in their respective languages.
🤩Qobra also offers
- An amazing team that shares common values!
- Attractive remuneration + Stock Options (BSPCE).
- 230 m² office in the center of Paris (Sentier).
- Choice of an Apple or Dell (XPS) computer.
- Swile meal vouchers.
- Gymlib sports subscription with preferential rates.
- Health insurance (Mutuelle) with Alan.
- Summer off-site events in fantastic sunny destinations (Crete , Sicily , Malta )!
🏁 Interview Process
- HR Phone Call.
- Interview with Axel, CPO & co-founder
- Home Case Study.
- On-site interviews to meet Axel (CPO), then Product-Tech team members, and a final discussion with Antoine (CEO) and Tanguy (CTO).
- Reference check.